Thursday, October 15, 2009

My guest post on Complete Organizing Solutions

One of the more fun parts of venturing into this new business is meeting other Professional Organizers. The people drawn to this profession are not only organized and efficient (that's a given, right?!), but everyone I've met has been so nice and open and willing to share information to help me get started.

And one of those new people I've (virtually) met is Tanna Clark with Complete Organizing Solutions. She does daily tips on her blog, and is now featuring another professional organizer each week to share inside tips on what we do in our own homes. My post was featured yesterday - my tip was to create a "landing strip" at the front door to help with all of the clutter that constantly goes in and out of a home. Please check it out! :)



Thanks for reading,
-amy

No comments:

Post a Comment